How to create an instant micro-chart from your normal chart in Excel
- Go to menu then tools then customize
- In the dialog go to “Commands” tab and select “tools” in categories.
- Scroll down the commands until you see the camera tool
- Drag and drop this in your tool bar as shown below
How to use camera tool to create a micro-chart in excel.
- Make a normal chart.
- Select the cells surrounding the chart
- Click on camera tool
- Now click any where in the worksheet and excel places a snapshot of the range you have selected
- Resize it until you get the microchart effect.
- Excel adds a border to the camera tool output, you may remove it by using the drawing tool bar